Favero Embrace Plus Paediatric Cot Electric
Two Section Paediatric Cot
The Embrace Paediatric Cot, with its simple and modern design, follows the highest standards in terms of safety and infection control. With manually adjustable backrest, electric Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg positions and electric height adjustment. The safe working load (SWL) is 150 kg. The Embrace Plus is sturdy and allows a degree of safety should a caregiver lean on the cot.
The siderails can be fully raised or lowered or they can be set at an intermediate position. The bed is equipped with Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg positions.
The plastic support posts have a simple design and smooth surfaces to allow easy care and disinfection. The gaps between the head/foot boards and the siderails were reduced for increased safety. The height of the siderails from the platform is 70 cm for increased safety and protection of
- Reduced gap between bars for increased safety
- Control Panel with lockable controls
- Both head and footboards can be easily and quickly removed
- Choice available between head/foot boards made of rounded steel bars or Plexiglas
- The height of the mattress platform can be adjusted by electrical system to be comfortable for both the child and the operator
- The mattress platform is made with removable ABS covers; steel siderail
- The height of the siderails from the mattress base is 70cm
- The plastic support posts have a simple design and smooth surfaces to allow easy care and disinfection
- Washable anti-static 125mm central-locking castors
- Please refer to the downable PDF Brochure
- Favero Embrace Electric Plus Paediatric Cot
Please refer to the downloadable PDF Brochure
Favero Embrace Electric Plus Paediatric Cot
For more information and pricing on the Favero Embrace Electric Plus Paediatric Cot
please call us on 07 3166 9769 or 0410 537 746.